The SafetyHub 100 combines an ignition protected fuse block and an integrated connecting plug. It is safe for use on gasoline powered boats, reduces wiring connections, and consolidates up to seven fused circuits.
- Three 30A−200A MIDI®/AMI® fuses [sold separately] ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
- Four 1A−20A ATO®/ATC® fuses [sold separately] ideal for circuits including bilge pumps, alarms, and clock memory
- Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment: IP66 rating—protected against powerful
- Integrated connector plugs eliminate loose wires and provide a secure, waterproof connection
- Ignition protected fusing meets Coast Guard and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or diesel powered boats